Thursday, December 3, 2009

SHIRTS TO BE PRINTED

Hey guys. Here are the shirt designs that we are going to print. I spoke with Amelia from Vapor Apparel and I'm not sure if we can easily do the all-over pattern prints. I think we'll have to wait on that.

Babs - there are still a couple that I need from you. The hoodie with the riveted armor on the sleeves and the shirt with the Versus shield pattern growing up from the bottom hem. For the hoodie - I don't think we'll be able to do a wrap-around design on the sleeve right now. So it will just have to be a "V" shape (let me know if you think this will look good). Also, the orange armor design below will have to be printed only on the front of the shirt (for now). After talking to the Vapor people, I don't think it will match up the way it should if we try to print front/back over the shoulders.

Let me know what you all think about some of the color variations I've come up with. I tried to do some that are more subtle.


VERSUS fade #1

VERSUS fade #2

tribal shields #1

tribal shields #2

hoodie with foiled shield

phenom with patterned sides

VERSUS shield fade #1

VERSUS shield fade #2

VERSUS shield fade #3
VERSUS shield fade with text

armor #1

armor #2

armor #3

No comments:

Post a Comment